Social Media Terms & Conditions
The Nova Facebook pages, Nova Instagram accounts, NovaTV YouTube channels, and other social media channels that may be administered by or on behalf of Nova from time to time (collectively, “social media channels”) are social media locations for community members to connect to and learn about Nova through information, pictures and video concerning initiatives and programs. Our goal is to provide useful and interesting content about our company and foster an open and respectful dialogue relating to the specific issues and topics covered in our posts and other multi-media.
Nova reserves all rights relating to the company's social media channels, including but not limited to: (i) adding, removing, or modifying any content, (ii) blocking disruptive users; and (iii) discontinuing any of our social media channels at any time. Discussion of medical and health topics should never be construed as medical advice. You are advised to contact a healthcare professional in your area if you need medical advice. Nova does not represent that the information on Nova’s social media channels is accurate, complete, reliable, useful, timely or current. You read all content at your own risk. Do not rely on the information or advice in any of these postings.
- Libellous, obscene, discriminatory, harassing, abusive, vulgar, sexually explicit, inappropriate with respect to race, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, other intrinsic characteristic, or religion, threatening comments, or hate propaganda;
- Calls to violence of any kind;
- Activity that violates any law or regulation;
- Attempts to target Nova or Nova Followers to offer goods or services, of either a commercial or private nature;
- Spam directed at Nova or any of Nova’s Followers, including any form of automatically generated content or repeatedly posting the same content;
- Content that includes medical advice that may be unsolicited and/or unverified;
- Content deemed to constitute an unapproved use of any of our products or is otherwise false or misleading;
- Any potential infringement upon any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, brand names, trade names, logos, copyrights or trade secrets of any person, business or place;
- Other content deemed to be off-topic or to disrupt the purposes of the channel, its followers, and its sense of community and acceptance;
- Content unrelated to Nova’s products or services; and
- Content posted by fake or anonymous users.
If you have issues, complaints or suggestions about individual sales and service experiences or our products, these types of concerns are best handled by trained representatives. If you’re interested in sharing comments or feedback outside the scope of these channels, you can send a message through the “Contact Us” tab on Nova.my. Comments may be forwarded to other Nova departments and personnel to ensure appropriate follow-up.
You should understand that content you submit to our social media channels is public and will not place Nova under any obligation to you. This means Nova is free to disclose and use the ideas contained in content on a non-confidential basis to anyone without any liability to you. You should also not use Nova’s social media channels to submit unsolicited ideas. Generally we don’t accept these, and if you submit any – for example by posting them – you need to understand that you don’t have ownership rights in such ideas, that we won’t compensate or reward you, and that we don’t waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to us, developed by our employees, or obtained from other sources. You agree that by posting content on our social media channels, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit and display and distribute such content in any and all media or distribution methods now known or later developed. Further, by submitting content you represent and warrant to Nova that you are the sole owner of the content and that Nova’s use of the content will not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to copyright rights; and that you will defend and hold Nova harmless from any and all claims arising therefrom. By submitting content you waive any right to inspect or approve of such uses and agree to hold harmless Nova and all others identified above from any and all claims you, your heirs, executors or assigns may at any time have against Nova on account of the granting of the license or arising out of Nova’s use of the content.
This page is intended for a global audience.