Zarthrimin Oral PowderTriple Strength Formulation For Daily Convenience
Zarthrimin Oral Powder is a white coloured fine powder with an exciting combination of both sweet and sour tastes. Glucosamine is known to manage joint pains and may help in cartilage regeneration. Each sachet is approximately 4gm of powder to be dissolved in water.
30 Sachets x 4 Grams: RM143.30
Zarthrimin Oral Powder is a sodium-free formulation, and artificial sweetener free of glucosamine sulphate. One sachet delivers an optimal dose of 1500mg glucosamine in a pleasant tasting drink, giving you the convenience of a daily dose for optimum joint protection.
- Triple strength formulation
- Sodium free
- Easy to drink with fruity flavour
Each sachet (4 gm) contains:
Glucosamine sulphate potassium chloride 1990 mg
(Equivalent to 1500 mg glucosamine sulphate)
The content of one sachet should be taken orally once daily, 15 minutes before meal.
The recommended duration of therapy is 3 months, and may be repeated after intervals of 2 months (or according to medical prescription). Dissolve 1 sachet of Zarthrimin oral powder in a glass of lukewarm water. Stir well and drink.
- The therapeutic effect of glucosamine is only seen after 1 week. Therefore, it is advisable to include anti-inflammatory drug (in case of severe pain) during the first few days of treatment with glucosamine.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The administration in patients with severe hepatic or renal insufficiency should be made under medical supervision.
- Protect from light and moisture.
- Store below 30oC.
- Avoid exposure to excessive heat.
- Administration during the first 3 months of pregnancy should be avoided.
- Source of glucosamine is derived from seafood.