FlexiSofReduce Joint Inflammation
Arthritis is an inflammation of the joints, resulting in joint pain, swelling, stiffness and restricted movement. Emerging research shows that a combination of EPA, DHA and GLA may have an analgesic effect in arthritis individuals as they promote the production of anti-inflammatory eicosanoids in the body, which can help regulate and reduce inflammation in the body naturally. Nova FlexiSof contains EPA, DHA and GLA, which help promote the production of natural anti-inflammatories in our body.
60 Softgels: RM103.00
Nova FlexiSof contains the three most potent anti-inflammatory omegas from Peruvian anchovies (EPA and DHA) and borage oil (GLA). Each softgel contains 100mg of GLA, 190mg of EPA and 130mg of DHA, formulated with ACTISOF technology to enhance the body’s ability to absorb these omegas for the greatest joint comfort.
It can help to:
- Reduce unhealthy inflammation levels in the body.
- Alleviate joint pain, stiffness and swelling.
- ACTISOF for improved absorption
- Free from liver toxin (amabiline)
- 3-in-1 advanced formula to reduce inflammation
|Semen Borago Officinalis Oil (Borage Oil)||500 mg|
|(Providing 100mg Gamma-Linolenic Acid)|
|Fish Oil||500 mg|
|(Providing 190mg EPA and 130mg DHA)|
* Source of gelatin is derived from bovine.
1 softgel to be taken 2 – 3 times daily with food, or as directed by your pharmacist or physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 30°C.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Do not use together with warfarin.