Healthy Joy Slow-Carb Croissant 300gThe Healthiest, Low GI Croissant
The croissant, a symbol of French culture and tradition, is widely consumed all over the world. However, it is far from healthy due to its high glycaemic index and is baked with large amounts of butter. Thus, we have formulated a healthy version of the croissant, which is Healthy Joy Slow-Carb Croissant. It is high in nutritional content, low GI and is baked with heart-healthy omega-9 oil, allowing you to enjoy the taste of croissants without compromising your health.
6 Croissants: RM28.90
Healthy Joy Slow-Carb Croissant 300g is a revolutionary low GI croissant, specially crafted with slow-carb technology and heart-healthy omega-9 oil. It is an authentic, healthier version of croissants that is crispy and flaky on the outside, and delicate on the inside. Sure to become the new family favourite for good reasons, this low GI croissant will pamper your senses with a melt-in-mouth buttery sensation without you feeling “fatty” after eating one – truly a guilt-free indulgence.
Every bite you take is enriched with nutrients, allowing you to stay healthy while enjoying the rich taste of croissants.
- Low GI 35
- Baked with heart-healthy omega-9 oil
- High in fiber
- Enriched with energy-promoting vitamin Bs
- Suitable for: People who care about healthy blood sugar and heart health, weight-watchers, children and elderly.
Wheat Flour, Butter, Water, High Oleic Acid Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Wheat Fiber, Gum Arabic, Guar Gum, Yeast, Calcium Propionate, Salt, Egg, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite and Approved Emulsifiers.
This product contains wheat gluten and egg.
|Serving Size: 1 Croissant 50g|
|Nutrients||Per Serving (50g)|
|- Comprising of: sugar||2.3 g|
|- Saturated fat||9.00 g|
|- Monounsaturated fat||1.7 g|
|- Polyunsaturated fat||0.65 g|
|Thiamine (Vit B1)||5.3 mg|
|Riboflavin (Vit B2)||0.07 mg|
|Niacin (Vit B3)||3.9 mg|
|Folic acid||0.02 mg|
- Healthy Joy Slow-Carb Croissant is delicious on its own or can be enjoyed with your favourite spreads, including toppings like fruits, vegetables, and seasonings.
- For the best tasting experience, bake for 2 minutes in the toaster or oven before serving to get the separate layers of delicate, flaky pastry and crispy crust.
- If you prefer a non-flaky, soft texture, you can serve it fresh from the package.
- Keep bread in a cool, dry place with tight packaging to slow the staling process and avoid contamination.
- For prolonged storage, keep in the fridge or freezer immediately upon purchase:
- Storing in the freezer will extend the expiry date by 1 month.
- Refrigerating will extend the expiry date by 1 week.