Borage Oil 1000mg SoftgelSoothe And Repair Your Skin
Gamma-linolenic acid, or GLA, is used by the body to improve skin health. It has anti-inflammatory properties and acts as an important structural component for skin cell membranes. By bypassing the rate-limiting step of delta-6-dsaturation, GLA can be rapidly used by the body to improve skin health and reduce inflammation.
100 Softgels: RM98.00
Nova Borage Oil 1000mg Softgel supplies one of the highest and purest levels of GLA. Each 1000mg softgel contains 20% GLA (equivalent to 200mg), and is formulated with ACTISOF technology to enhance the delivery of GLA to the skin for maximum skin benefits.
It helps to:
- Control skin inflammatory conditions, such as eczema and contact dermatitis.
- Soothe skin inflammation-related symptoms like red patches, pain, itching, irritation and swelling.
- Promote skin repair by providing structural component to build healthy skin cells.
- ACTISOF technology enhances absorption of GLA by 3 times, ensuring maximum skin benefits
- Free from liver toxin (amabiline)
- Extracted from borage seed, which has the highest level of GLA than any plant
|Semen Borago Officinalis Oil||1000 mg|
|(Providing 200mg Of Gamma-Linolenic Acid)|
*Source of gelatin is derived from bovine.
1 softgel to be taken 1 – 3 times daily with food, or as directed by your pharmacist or physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not take with warfarin.